Sunday 3 August 2014

Choose Happiness card

I had a lot of fun making this card using my new SU stamps (Choose Happiness set) and Word Bubbles framelits. The flower was stamped in Crushed Curry and I then used an aqua painter to draw the colour out over the petals to give it a gently watercoloured feel. The sentiment is Hero Arts but everything else is SU (except the card base which is a generic one from elsewhere).


Sorry about the bad lighting on this - I was taking it at the wrong time of day (night)!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and so very elegant! Great sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcy! I enjoyed putting it together, and I love the sentiment too :)

      Delete
  2. CAS beauty. Love the word bubble...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I love those bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see this set used the more I think about buying it. Nice card. Thanks for dropping by to say a virtual "hello",

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa, yes it's a fun little set. Thanks for stopping by too!

      Delete